Data management policy
Mátyás Ice Kft. (Address: 4031 Debrecen, Széchényi utca 69. 2nd floor of the building, telephone: +36 30 943-0228, e-mail: email@example.com, tax number: 14156496-2-09, company registration number: 09-09-014304) (hereinafter: Service Provider, data controller) submits to the following prospectus.
On the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Regulation (EC) No 95/46 (General Data Protection Regulation) REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL 27.) we provide the following information.
Amendments to the prospectus will take effect upon publication at the above address.
The data controller and its contacts
- Name: Mátyás Ice Kft.
- Headquarters: 4200 Hajdúszoboszló, King Matthias Promenade 6. »show on map
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +36 30 943-0228
1. “Personal data”: Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”). identify a natural person who, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to one or more factors such as name, number, location, online identifier or physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of the natural person identifiable;
2. “Data Management”: Any operation or set of operations on personal data or files, whether automated or non-automated, such as collecting, recording, organizing, segmenting, storing, transforming or altering, retrieving, viewing, using, transmitting, by distribution or otherwise making available, coordination or interconnection, restriction, deletion or destruction;
3. “Controller”: means any natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of the processing are defined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for the designation of the controller may be determined by Union or Member State law;
4. “Processor” means: any natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller;
5. “Recipient”: Any natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other person to whom personal data are disclosed, whether a third party or not. Public authorities that may have access to personal data in the framework of an individual investigation in accordance with Union or Member State law shall not be considered as recipients; the processing of such data by those public authorities must comply with the applicable data protection rules in accordance with the purposes of the processing;
6. “Consent of the data subject” means: a voluntary, specific and well-informed statement of the data subject’s intention to give his or her consent to the processing of personal data concerning him or her by means of a statement or unequivocal statement;
7. “Privacy Incident”: A security breach that results in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, or unauthorized access to personal information that is transmitted, stored, or otherwise handled.